COVID 19: Relapse
This short newsletter is there to inform you on the current COVID-19 policy at CrossFit Ninja’s.
In response to last night’s press conference, we have to adjust our current way of business. The numbers of people infected with the COVID-19 virus have surged again, and we have to stick to the new rules and regulations laid out by the government.
- Concerning WOD’s:
- No double classes , OLY will stay.
- Appointed spot in the rig.
- We’ll be using the full gym floor, to make sure everybody can keep a safe distance.
- Concerning Open Gym:
- Reserve a 45m training session, if you need more time you can book a double.
- Don’t start to early and clean up before your sessions expires.
- A maximum of 6 members can be in the Open Gym at the same time.
- Concerning general behavior:
- Come in just before your training session and leave the moment you are done.
- Changing rooms and showers are closed until further notice.
- A maximum of 6 members can be in the lounge at the same time.
- Keep a safe 1,5m distance at all times. Also at the sink, in line for the toilets, etc.
- Either wash or disinfect your hands when you enter the gym.
- Keep a safe 1,5m distance, especially when picking up or putting back your workout gear.
- Please try to not come in at the busy hours. This makes all of the above so much easier to handle.
We like all the extra rules an precautions as much as you do, but for now, we’re really happy we can stay open and provide you with your daily dose of fitness. The only way we can keep doing this, is if you stick to the new regulations above. We hope you all understand and we also hope to see you soon. Stay safe!
Team CrossFit Ninja’s
Start nu met CrossFit
Wil je starten met CrossFit in Den Haag?
Meld je dan aan voor de CrossFit introductiecursus.
Voor eenmalig € 50 krijg je 5 trainingen
waarin wij je alles leren over CrossFit.