Time to get coached again!💪
Read on to find out about the details about the coached open gym sessions.
Sun’s out, coaches out
It’s almost time to start the coach guided open gym sessions. We thought it would be nice to give you some details on how that is going to work.
- Prepare your WOD. We’ll share the programming with you at least one day before the actual training session. This way you can read up and prepare.
- Help eachother get the gear and mats out. It’s better for the coach, your body and the gear if you help eachother out. This concerns the mats and the gear. All the while keeping a safe 1,5m ofcourse.
- OLY barbells and plyo-boxes are allowed to go out. They can be used as longs as they will be handled with care. Just as with all the other gear, they need to stay on the mats. If we notice a significant increase in wear and tear we’ll have to take them back in again.
- A clear no dropping policy. We want to keep the parking lot level, so we can actually use as a parking lot again once this is over. So do not drop any bar, from any height. Thanks!
- All the current corona guidelines are still in place. Keep a safe 1,5m distance, don’t come early, don’t stick around for too long.
- We apply a fair use policy on the WOD’s and open gym. This is why we kindly ask you to book just one hour per day. No double hour sessions, as this leaves less room for your fellow Ninja’s to train.
- Enjoy this hybrid-group experience. We’ll be happy to see you coming Thursday!
A word on gratitude
We’ll be straight up with you: mistakes were made. While we’re still very grateful for everybody that has been supporting us through these rough times, we failed in sufficiently thanking you for this.
We never took your help for granted and we want you to know we feel truly blessed for all the support we’ve received. Thanks to you, we get to continue with doing what we like most: making you better human beings. This makes us incredibly happy.
Because you helped us through such a monumental tough period in the history of CrossFit Ninja’s, we want to remember every single one of you. This is why we want to invite you to write your name on our wall. We want to make something nice out of this, so stay tuned. You’ve earned your place in the gym, permanently.
Second, if you haven’t heard from us in a while, you will receive a phone call in the coming weeks. We haven’t forgotten about you and we want to know how you’re doing. Last, but not least, please check if your home adress in the Ninja app is still up to date.
We know better times are coming, but in the mean time, we’re just going to have a great time with you guys. Glad to have you with us, Ninja’s. And that means every single one of you.
Here we go
Just a few more sleeps until we get to meet OPEN 21.1!
Everybody is getting excited, as more and more teams are being mustered.
We already have 4 teams registered so far. This where grassroots meet greatness. Young, old, experienced or rookie. All will get together for this feast of fitness.
To clear things up for you, here are some pointers on how to organize your own OPEN this year. The most important thing is:
- Make sure everybody in your team does the open workout, and is getting judged or video-judged. No bro-reps or rep-shaving!
- You can do it together, but make sure you reserve enough spots and keep a safe distance. The chance you can do the workouts with the full team at the same time is very slim.
- You can do the workouts as many times as you like, but just make sure we have the scores before the official deadline. You can find these on games.crossfit.com.
- All in all, this means you have a lot of flexibility when it comes to planning and performing the OPEN WOD’s this year. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Most important rule of all: have fun!
Start nu met CrossFit
Wil je starten met CrossFit in Den Haag?
Meld je dan aan voor de CrossFit introductiecursus.
Voor eenmalig € 50 krijg je 5 trainingen
waarin wij je alles leren over CrossFit.