NINJA GAMES 2021
It’s here! On the 10th of July, the annual Ninja Games 2021 is going to take place. Whether you want to participate, spectate or support, this newsletter is for you.
Ninja Games 2021
The rumors are true. Straight outta lock down, right into the Ninja Games 2021. We all know you’re super pumped about it and we are too.
Let’s cut straight to the chase. The 10th of July, from 0800h until 1600h. If you’re in for a fun, awesome and grand buddy competition with your fellow Ninja’s, look no further. This is the event you’ve been waiting for. Rally your buddy, bring some food and your favorite pre-workout and get ready to throw down.
Are you wondering if you’re fit enough to compete, check out the list below:
- You have to be able to jog 1k, no time.
- You have to be able to do single unders, no amount.
- There will be no scaling or deviating from the prescribed movements. If you have any injuries that prevent you from doing a full range of motion, participating is not a good idea.
- You have to be able to:
- Power snatch: 35kg/50kg
- Power clean and jerk: 45/70kg
- 10 unbroken pull-ups, any kind
- 5 ring dips
- 10 unbroken double unders
- Pistol squat, no amount
Teams are composed of 1 male and 1 female. Are you excited? You and your buddy can sign up by clicking here. The deadline for signing up will be Sunday the 27th of June, 23:59.
Next to spectators and athletes, we also need a support team. The support team means you will be a judge, member of the gear team and allround boss. What’s in for you? Free BBQ ticket and lunch! Let us know if you want to help out by sending an email to email@example.com.
To finalize, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
- You will have to take care of your own warm-up. There will be a designated warm-up area with all the gear you need.
- This is a community event first and a competition second. Treat it as such. We expect you to show sportsmanship and to take proper care of your body.
- If you want to train during Saturday the 10th of July, you will need to sign up. There will be no other training sessions except the Ninja Games.
- Sunday the 11th we’re closed. We need the time to recuperate and clean up.
We’re really looking forward to it and we hope you do too. We’ll see you on the starting mats!
Armed for battle
We figured you want to sport some extra cool Ninja Merch during the upcoming Ninja Games. What better to wear than the new limited edition Ninja Games t-shirt. Be warned, these are not going to be around forever! You can pre-order the t-shirt in the webshop, by clicking here. Make sure you select the right size. Make sure you order them before Sunday the 27th of June, 23:59. If they are gone, they’re gone!
After we train, we grill
Traditionally, we have a nice barbeque after we’ve finished the Ninja Games. This year is going to be no different and we can’t wait to meet you all for a nice social event. BBQ tickets are €30,- and these include 6 tokens you can use to buy yourself a beer or another nice drink. Even if you don’t eat meat, we’re making sure you’re going to have a nice meal.
If you want to buy a regular ticket for the BBQ, click here. Sign up for the event.
If you want to buy a VEGA ticket for the BBQ, click here. Sign up for the event.
The BBQ will start around 1600 and around 2000h we’ll start to clean up. We hope to see you all there.
Start nu met CrossFit
Wil je starten met CrossFit in Den Haag?
Meld je dan aan voor de CrossFit introductiecursus.
Voor eenmalig € 50 krijg je 5 trainingen
waarin wij je alles leren over CrossFit.