Lockdown II: the plan
We’re taking this lockdown by the horns and we’re going to do our very best to provide you with ways to keep your body and mind fit and healthy.
WOD from your home with our Zoom classes. Our coaches will provide you with the daily home WOD, plus some extra specialty classes. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays we’ll make your jingle belly ready for christmas with some proper core training sessions.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays we’ll work up to your first push-up or give you a chest pump that will last the day during our push-up classes.
Teens aged below 18 are still allowed to train in groups, so we have group training sessions for them outside on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Regular home WOD’s will be 30 minutes, specialty classes will be 15 minutes and the teens classes will be 45 minutes.
For more information on the times, check out the schedule below.
The biggest challenge for us is offering our open gym services while still sticking to the rules set by the government. We checked the rules thoroughly and came up with the following solution:
- We’re going to set up open gym spots outside. You can book an open gym slot for 60 minutes and have acces to limited gear:
• Rowers and bikes
As always be gentle when getting the gear outside. When it’s raining the rowers and bikes have to stay inside.
Use our app to book your spot. This will cost you a credit. Remember, you have to be done and dusted within 60 minutes.
During the before, during and after your training session keep a safe 1,5m distance to everyone. If you share a household, you can share a spot.
Have fun and stay safe!
During the last lockdown, we gave discounts on our PT sessions. We want to keep doing this for the second lockdown as well.
Platinum subscription: 40% discount on your PT sessions, up to and including 8 sessions.
Gold subscription: 30% discount on your PT sessions, up to and including 8 sessions.
Bronze subscription: 20% discount on your PT sessions, up to and including 8 sessions.
The discount only applies if you have an active subscription, and you can only use the sessions while you have an active subscription. If you have a set of active PT sessions, you’re allowed to freeze those and activate them once the lock down is over.
And for those who are wondering: we are allowed to do PT sessions, with up to two people, outside. You’ll both have to book a PT session if you want to train together. Please dress warmly when you decide to book some.
Our self-employed coaches can use some support as well. Don’t hesitate to book a PT session with them personally. 100% of the fee will go to the coach in question. Again, this offer is only valid if you have an active subscription.
If you have any questions or want to reserve a spot with a coach, please don’t hesitate to send us an email.
You’re more than welcome borrowing gear from us at CrossFit Ninja’s. This time around, we want to simplify the process.
When you come to pick up some gear, you become the temporary ‘owner’ of those particular pieces of equipment. This results in the following:
• You need to pick up the gear and bring it back yourself. You are allowed to swap and borrow someone else’s gear as well, and you can use the Ninja Members group on Facebook to ask around.
• You can borrow the gear up to and including the 8th of January.
• You can borrow:
◦ Plastic rings
◦ It’s allowed to combine a kettlebell or dumbbell with an abmat or set of rings.
• Don’t forget we sell speed ropes, lacrosse balls, foam rollers and yoga mats in our shop.
The gear pick-up and drop off times are on Wednesdays and Fridays between 1030 and 1145.
See you then!
What’s coming up next
We have a lot of other cool stuff coming up in the following weeks. How about:
• A team competition, open style. Round up your buddies and battle eachother online! You sign up by signing us an email, we’ll make the teams.
• Weekly beat the coach challenges. Stay tuned!
• A running program, Megga fast, getting you from the couch to a 5k within 5 weeks.
• Limited edition merchandise. Keep your eyes peeled!
Start nu met CrossFit
Wil je starten met CrossFit in Den Haag?
Meld je dan aan voor de CrossFit introductiecursus.
Voor eenmalig € 50 krijg je 5 trainingen
waarin wij je alles leren over CrossFit.